Wednesday, June 27, 2012

♥June Polish purchases♥

This is my complete polish haul for the month of June. In the future I won't wait till the end of the month, but since my nail-a-holic blog is new this is the perfect time to post so I'll do it in two seperate posts.
Top row Sally Hansen xtreme polishes
#360 mellow yellow
#485 golden-I
#470 bubblegum pink
#400 virtual violet
#420 Pacific blue
#140 rockstar pink
Second row left is wet-n-wild fast dry
Gray's anatomy
Blue wants to be a millionaire
Hanna pinktana
Second row right is Sally Hansen H.D.
#11 wavelength
#12 hue
Bottom row left is wet-n-wild wild shine
Rain check
Tickled pink
Lavender Pearl (which looks pink to me)
Bijou blue
Bottom row right are crackle polishes
3 Sally Hansen's are
#07 cherry smash
#05 distressed denim
#06 antiqued gold
2 China glazes are
Black mesh
Tarnished gold
So that's post 1 I will post round 2 next!





No comments:

Post a Comment