Saturday, December 29, 2012

Icing Love Letters + Fergie Glamorous

Happy Saturday all! I'm very late posting my Christmas mani but I am officially caught up LOL! With a new baby in the family then the holidays I've been doing some serious running around.
When I saw OPI's the man with the golden gun I was in awe! Real gold flakies. The price tag quickly changed my mind. I love nail polish but I'm not willing to pay $30 for one bottle. I know its gold but um sorry I pass!
I picked this Polish up from the icing a few weeks ago and I fell in love with this red. (Love letters) its a rich red with gold micro glitter very pretty. Then I added a coat of fergie glamorous by wet-n-wild to me this looks just as nice as the high priced gold flakies but at $3.49 a bottle much more wallet friendly. So I wore this for Christmas and got lots of compliments. Maybe I'll do something really glitzy for new years :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment