Monday, December 31, 2012

NYX girls fizzy spots

Its new year's Eve! Last day of 2012 and I'm excited for a new year! I'm not a big fan of resolutions I just draw on what I've learned and try to make it better!
As I promised I'm squeezing in my new year's mani I haven't been feeling too well the last few days sprite, crackers & pediolyte is all I could take :-( but I'm going to sneak in a drink tonight!
NYX girls fizzy spots is one of those fun glitter polishes perfect for a day like today it is a blackened based jelly packed with micro and medium sized holo glitter I did layer it over a black cream. I didn't feel like 60 layers to opacity. I did use two coats. Glitter came out easily. I did cut down and re-shape my nails they're more rounded now. Just wanted a change. Well see you in 2013 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment