Tuesday, July 10, 2012

♥My Natural Nail♥

I get a lot of questions on how I grow my nails and keep them healthy and keep my natural color on the nail bed and my tips white. You would think with so much frequent Polish changes I would expirence breaks and staining. I rarely experience breaks unless its a freak accident or something. My nails seem to be pretty strong naturally. I use to wear them very long maybe 10mm of free nail. Now that my job requires typing its about 4mm now. What I do to take care of my nails is very simple. I do not cut them if I don't have to. I file them down instead. Cutting can cause splits or cracks in the nail bed, which can't stunt the growth. I use St Ives apricot scrub to scrub dead skin off my hands and around my nails. Yes I know its facial scrub but it has pumice in it and we use pumice stones in manis and pedis anyway so it seems to work. I also soak my hands once a week and push my cuticles back GENTLY!!! I apply cuticle oil and moisturizing lotion to my hands. Sometimes in between manis I will use Avon's length and strength complex. As far as how white my tips are that's just diet! Lots of veggies and proteins. And vitamins. Happy manis! ツ




No comments:

Post a Comment