Saturday, January 5, 2013

Color Club Ho Ho Holly

Happy Saturday all! Now with all the holidays over with I can focus on the important stuff.....tax season! I know I'm not the only one! :-)
I went to Sally beauty supply hoping to find some holiday polishes on clearance and boy did I hit the jackpot! I passed on a few but I know I'm going to go back for them.
Today I'm wearing Color Club's ho ho Holly from their holiday collection. Everyone knows I'm not a fan of green nail Polish I own maybe 6 or 7 bottles but this one OMG!!!! In the bottle its like a mossy evergreen color then it looks like it flashes a little teal. Witg golden shimmer borderline glass flecked Love!!!!! This was almost a 1 coater but for the 20 years I've been polishing my nails I've never done one coat! Ha! But you definitely could. The only vice is the smell!!! I think their holiday polishes are scented as it has this god-awful pine cone scent. I did pick up a few other colors from this collection so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment