Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thinking of spring A Revlon water marble

Happy Saturday! Mines would be a little happier if mother nature would go away! Feeling super crappy! :-( ladies you understand. But not crappy enough to keep me from doing my nails :-)
I haven't done a water marble in a while so I decided to get back into it. I guess with all the cold weather spring was really on my mind when I chose these colors. My exsisting Mani was Revlon charming which I'll be posting later I know out of order LOL! So before taking it off I decided to marble over it.
I used all Revlon polishes for this. Top speed in Cupid and the other three was dreamer, sunshine sparkle and charming. No planned design just random swirls and stripes. I love the way this turned out. Excuse my dry cuticles I took & edited these after I noticed it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment