Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wet-n-wild Buffy The Violet Slayer + Love & Beauty Purple glitter

Hi all! Happy the work week is almost over! Ready to spend some time with my family and friends. We always have a ball when one of our birthdays roll around :-)
I've had Buffy the violet slayer for quite some time at least 6 months but never wore it. I was feeling purple and its s speed dry so I thought why not. Boy I'm glad I did. This polish is much darker than it looks in the bottle. More of a blurple! (Blue + purple) the depth was so pretty my camera. Couldn't pick it up it has a satiny smooth finish I used two coats. Then I wanted to kick it up a notch and add a coat of love & beauty dark purple glitter another that I've had forever and didn't wear. It is a purple glitter that flashes blue in the light. I said I was going to start doing more layering :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment