Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fergie Kalidescope Eyes

Hello, work week is almost over! So glad! Ready for the weekend. No plans just ready for two days away from my job ha!
Today I have another fergie polish which I must say I've grown quite fond of. Kalidescope eyes is a mix of blue, green, gold & sliver glitter in a clear base. I layered it over two coats of kleancolors sea ice. A bright aqua cream. While this polish is super pretty it is a pain in the ass to apply! Super runny! I had to dab the glitter on to get the coverage I got. Of all my fergie polishes this had the worst formula! It still looked nice and I'm sure ill be wearing it again. Maybe this was just a bad bottle. Fergie polishes are made by wet-n-wild and I've only seen it sold at Walgreens. Right now it is on sale 2/$5

No comments:

Post a Comment