Sunday, January 13, 2013

OPI Mermaids Tears + Confetti Tazmainian Devil

Happy Sunday! Weekends go by so fast I didn't go out at all I spent mine relaxing :-) I'm in a heated bidding war on eBay for two bottles of butter London polishes (diamond geezer & lilibets jubilee) right now I'm the highest bidder! And I will not loose!!! Lol!
I decided to do some layering my base is OPI's mermaids tears from the old pirates of the carribean collection. I have a few other polishes from this collection. Mermaids tears is a soft dusty seafoam green cream. This looked so good on its own. Appilcation is like butter I used two coats. Then I started thinking what glitter would look good over this. I rumbled through my stash till I found my bottle of confetti tazmainian devil. It is a beautiful clear based polish with silver, pink and soft green round glitter with the same colors in micro glitter! I'm sure this will look pretty over a lot of colors I think I'll be doing a lot of layering with this. I loved the finished look so soft & sparkling and pretty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment